Market down/up date?

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok so ive got reborn 2.2.4 running the bluetortch theme with the stock font and my market is now all funny and grey, i cant find certain apps on it either like lego creationary? Any ideas? Ive tried to do what another thread in here suggested and "revert" but it wont let me... Im stuck any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.:confused:

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like the latest market apk...make sure when you search it seems to give you "Apps" and "Books" now, be sure to click the tab that says "See all Apps" and you might find what you are looking for...hard to say without seeing though.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Try going to:

Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Running tab

Find market and force stop, clear data, and see if you can uninstall it

If you can, reboot, and the older market should still be in your system folder.

Should be able to launch it on a reboot - if not, re-download the new one from the forums and install.

Reactions: Kalums

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
you can uninstall updates from the market app from settings and I'd think that it would uninstall the update for you, I installed the leaked version a while ago but from what your saying it sounds like the pushed the update and made everyone take it so it might make you install the updates again if you remove them.

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
it just "re" updates when i remove it, *sighs* oh well, i just liked how the other one looked/worked better. I guess i'll get used to this one.