WIll someone be making a rooted stock ROM for the Gbread update?

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering, I don't have a copy of the original ROM, and would love to be able to just flash the new update onto my sisters Optimus.

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: WIll someone be making a rooted stock ROM for the Gbread upda

Nobody will have to make it. Its as simple as updating through the updater tool. I do plan on making a nandroid.backup of stock once I update so if that's what you were interested in, keep checking back. The devs are still attempting to root it. :)

Reactions: reltm

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site

Nobody will have to make it. Its as simple as updating through the updater tool. I do plan on making a nandroid.backup of stock once I update so if that's what you were interested in, keep checking back. The devs are still attempting to root it. :)

That would be greatly appreciated.

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site

I decided to move my little sister back to stock now that its Gingerbread. I really should of made a backup.... I didn't expect it to get Gingerbread. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa