Gingerbread update through phone question

omarnova

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
i finally got the update sitting in my phones (system updates) now i wanted to know since i am on reborn rom 2.2.2 and i am rooted, what steps do i need to take from here, if i am choosing this way to update instead of the update.zip flash

omarnova

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
after reading a bunch im still very confused!! lol whats the easiest method? (to upgrade) will a easier method arise in the future?

liamstanley

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
after reading a bunch im still very confused!! lol whats the easiest method? (to upgrade) will a easier method arise in the future?
Most likely. But in due time
All i did was (and i have reborn and root too) download OSCC tool to put r9 recovery, then use the update. The you have zvh. Then to root, Put zvhroot file on c: drive (the basic drive on your computer. Then attempt will come up with an error. The use cmd to finish it. Then to put xionia on, you must use xionia web instuctions. Theres does not work as i know. Then there is the option of Grom. I was disatisfied so i went back to zvd. Reborn is way better! Right now anyway. So dont update unless your sure because if thats confusing DONT try to go back to ZVD!!! Lol allot more difficult. Also if you hav new lcd hardware then v9 will be blind for you! Careful.
If i helped please thank me! Alls appreciated!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: omarnova

omarnova

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Most likely. But in due time
All i did was (and i have reborn and root too) download OSCC tool to put r9 recovery, then use the update. The you have zvh. Then to root, Put zvhroot file on c: drive (the basic drive on your computer. Then attempt will come up with an error. The use cmd to finish it. Then to put xionia on, you must use xionia web instuctions. Theres does not work as i know. Then there is the option of Grom. I was disatisfied so i went back to zvd. Reborn is way better! Right now anyway. So dont update unless your sure because if thats confusing DONT try to go back to ZVD!!! Lol allot more difficult. Also if you hav new lcd hardware then v9 will be blind for you! Careful.
If i helped please thank me! Alls appreciated!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

thanks for the tips and help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers