Help needed porting a couple APK's from iHero

alexdemonumber3

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey I have some files here from the iHero.zip that I was wondering if anyone could help me port them to our devices since they just force close right now.

Here they are.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey I have some files here from the iHero.zip that I was wondering if anyone could help me port them to our devices since they just force close right now.

Here they are.

Is this from the HTC Hero?

Looks like that thing was running Android 1.5 Cupcake originally

You may not be able to run these files on Android 2.2 & higher unless they were recompiled.

alexdemonumber3

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Is this from the HTC Hero?

Looks like that thing was running Android 1.5 Cupcake originally

You may not be able to run these files on Android 2.2 & higher unless they were recompiled.

They are from iHero, a gingerbread build for the HTC Hero (cdma) that I found on XDA. I think the android version was 2.3.3

duffkitty

Lurker
May 25, 2010
Visit site
The HTC Hero comes with Sense and unless the rom explicitly says it's based on AOSP or CyanogenMod it is based on stock or another HTC phones rom.

In short, the Music Player and Launchers both need the Sense framework which only works on HTC phones so are unportable.

alexdemonumber3

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Well its not based off a sense rom, its based off aosp if I'm not mistaken. Which should mean they're portable? Right? I only want the music player lol

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon