| || |
Are you smarter than Sprint? Need help, Bricked in Emergency Mode
I have a LG Optimus S
Long story short:
- A while ago I rooted the phone with CM7, but had bluetooth problems with my Ford Sync. So I flashed back to the stock rom and downloaded a new Gbread rom.
- I flashed what was supposed to be an update for GBread but something went wrong (irrelevent) and I was stuck with a brick that would not load past the black LG boot screen. Cannot get into the factory reset menu or anything either. I had a custom Android Recovery boot menu, but nothing else besides Emergency Mode or the black LG screen of death will show up.
- I can get into Emergency Mode, but to try any of the methods to fix the brick wont work because while it is plugged in to my computer, my CPU finds it...but it keeps disconnecting/flashing on and off from E-Mode every 1 minute or so it won't stay connected long enough to try anything.
- Since it won't keep a solid connection to my CPU (as well as any other CPU I plug it in to) I cannot use KDZ or LGNPST or any other method I found.
- I have downloaded all the current drivers from LG, and have tried disabling the Modem in device manager, no help.
So, here are my questions:
1. Anyone have any suggestions to keep it connected to my PC?
2. If I get a solid connection, from all the different methods in this forum has anyone tried one with a similar problem that they got to work?
If anyone can help or have fixed a similar problem, PLEASE let me know how you fixed it. I am willing to try anything to get this thing working again.