Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: downloading to my SD CARD

How to download to my sd card on my android lg optimus l9 cellphone
like games with big files,videos,and radio talk shows and other things as well

phil reay

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
how are you supposed to format it if your connection for sd cards in your laptop, doesn't accept mini sd cards. is there a way of formatting it in your phone?

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
You can get a micro-SD to SD card adapter for about a dollar.
If your PC doesn't have an SD-card slot, you can get a USB card reader for a few dollars.
Many of the newer versions of ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery have utilities built-in that let you partition and format EXT & FAT32 partitions.

joecitizen

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I had this card I took out of my phone cause I don't use it, Until recently I did a factory reset on the phone and the SD Drive doesn't work at all.. I even bought a Brand new 8gb chip for it and formatted it in exfat32 on a window pc. Still nothing.. I use Apple Computers and I have SD formatter in both of them.. I really think its an OS issue, but you can't seem to update the OS without an SD card.. Is there a way to do an update using a mac without the SD card? I went onto LG for the Update and installed the MAc Version, however, I can't find what I installed and the Uninstall is in EXE. format... What the hell??? I know it works.. Because it used to... Any help would be appreciated... Thank you... Citizen

MIDNITE14

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I used the sdformatter program and idk if doing the full(erase) made the difference but it was quick and it worked perfectly thanks again for placing the link for that program up

Ksmith7893

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello I recently bought an 8GB SD card for my alactel one touch pop and it won't recognize to my phone . I've tried unmounting and remounting it and it still won't work .is there a specific kind of SD card I need to buy? Or am I doing something wrong? It shows the SD card is in my phone but won't let me put anything in it please help me 2GB isn't enough space for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol