Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Palm Garnet VM on LG Optimus S?

I'm coming from a number of Palm phones to the Android screens, and while I think that the device is fun and has access to many more apps than I was used to, there are a number of apps that I had on the Palm devices that just do not exist yet on the Android platform. While poking around for a Palm emulator, i found some references to a Nokia tablet that is running a Garnet VM Beta relase (New Garnet VM Beta Released and Garnet VM Beta for Nokia Nseries)

Since i'm still too new to this device (and too poor to replace it if something goes wrong) I was hoping that someone else might have found this reference and loaded the application onto their Optimus S already.

Default Re: Palm Garnet VM on LG Optimus S?

I have a Verizon Pantech smart phone model# ADR8995VW. I would like to use a Palm OS for my phone and computor. I used Palm OS for years and do not the OS on my verizon phone. Do you have an APP that I caan convert?

Mike McGuire