Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    ROM
    Shell 2.1

Default 10 days 10 apps

For those who haven't seen this yet you should definitely check it out. Google is celebrating its 10 billionth download by offering 10 apps a day for 10 days each costing 10 cents. Thats right...10 cents! Some of them are quite awesome as well. Also you can search for the apps that were available yesterday when the promo started and get those for 10 cents still also...tho the only one I wanted from yesterday was Soundhound =) Just go to the android market and in the banner it will have an advertisement for the promotion.

http://market.android.com

Default Re: 10 days 10 apps

thank you! endomondo said their pro version was going to be a part of this but I forgot! but crap, I missed swiftkey

Some of the apps say they are not compatible with our devices. I was just curious why. is it a hardware/software/performance?

Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock - Maybe OC Kernel

adw ex is on the market for 10 cents today
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    ROM
    Shell 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by bweb View Post
    Some of the apps say they are not compatible with our devices. I was just curious why. is it a hardware/software/performance?
    Devices generally aren't compatible because either A. They don't have a fast enough processor or B. they are unable to support HD graphics.