Ann app to help w/be

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for an app (I thought it was open source) to change back end settings within the phone...I want to zero out the phone number that is in the phone and also change some other settings sprint had added

(Like the browser going through a sprint proxy every time I access the net with the default browser)

Does anyone know of a program to help with this? I know its out there and I have seen it but I lost any info on it whatsoever....you could even change imei or whatever (which i DO NOT want to do. I want it for the reasons stated above...and mainly taking sprints tunnel OFF

I have an Optimus S LS670 2.3.3 Rooted

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for an app (I thought it was open source) to change back end settings within the phone...I want to zero out the phone number that is in the phone and also change some other settings sprint had added

(Like the browser going through a sprint proxy every time I access the net with the default browser)

Does anyone know of a program to help with this? I know its out there and I have seen it but I lost any info on it whatsoever....you could even change imei or whatever (which i DO NOT want to do. I want it for the reasons stated above...and mainly taking sprints tunnel OFF

I have an Optimus S LS670 2.3.3 Rooted

I think what you re talking about with the browser can be done in settings while in an open window. Just choose your homepage.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante