How do I "unfavorite" a contact

mewkiss

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I accidentally made a contact a Favorite. I have no idea how but I want to "unfavorite" it. Can't figure out how to do it.

Help please. Thanks

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally made a contact a Favorite. I have no idea how but I want to "unfavorite" it. Can't figure out how to do it.

Help please. Thanks

Just go to favorites and clear call log. Should work does for me

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

mewkiss

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm a total newbie. I have no idea where favorites are. I never even made a call from this phone. Somehow when I was adding contacts I made one a favorite. It has a yellow star.

It just hit me. This contact is the only one I have with a gmail address so did it automatically make it a favorite because of the google link?

Last edited:

mewkiss

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but the slider is gone. After multiple problems and still not being able to get on the internet I returned it and got an iPhone 4. Glad I did.

Thanks all for the help.

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This might be a minor bug. I've noticed that most, if not all of my contacts also show up under the Favorites tab. And not even one of them is starred. Easy enough to just scroll down to a contact in the regular contact list so it never really bothered me.

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i think if you log into your gmail, and go to contacts there (from pc) you can manage the favorites better, and it will sync back to the phone the way you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995