1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    HydroRom

Default TiVo for Android - Working for you?

Hey everyone. Just curious if anyone has tried the new TiVo for Android app yet and wondering if it's working for you?

I am running RebornROM on my Optimus S and every time I try installing it, my phone reboots. The package downloads fine and the install starts and then bam - my device reboots. No errors or anything, it simply reboots.

Would someone be willing to try downloading/installing it on your phone and tell me if it works for you? That way I can start narrowing down whether or not it's my phone or if there's an issue with the app in general for our phones... You wouldn't need to keep it on your phone and it doesn't matter if you have a TiVo or not. I simply want to know if the app even installs or if it reboots your phone during the install process like it does mine... I would really appreciate it!

Here's the market for it.

Many thanks in advance!

ROM
    Depends on my mood

Default Re: TiVo for Android - Working for you?

I installed on my opti and droid 2. both worked fine as far as download and install, although my tivo is dead so i dont know how well that works. but as far as hear-say and gossip, a few of my friends have it and were thoroughly dissapointed. dont get me wrong, i love tivo. but they all said the same thing, its nothing like the FIOS or directTV capabilities. even heard xfinitys app was better...if thats true, i really hope theyre working on updates.