Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dobbs69
  • 1 Post By On3wheels
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Nosy Girl vs. Android!

So I've got a girl that likes to snoop through my phone while I'm sleeping. I don't want to put a lock screen/password on the phone because I want to know exactly what she's doing on the phone. She called someone on accident yesterday and deleted the call log so she knows how to work Android OS, but not really to look for a keylog.

What I need is like a keylog app or some way to tell what she's doing without her knowing it's being recorded. Even if it just logs what time the screen was last unlocked. My phone is rooted on Clockwork and running gRom 2.2.

What I DON'T need is advice on talking to her about it, or any suggestions on stopping it.

Thanks in advance!!

ROM
    cm7

If it is just the numbers called that you need then you can access all your call logs at sprint.com (your account)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
    Drumgod009 likes this.

Default Re: Nosy Girl vs. Android!

buy a decoy phone and hide the real one in your sock drawer
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I do want to see calls but preferably more info, thanks though.

ROM
    Depends on my mood

sounds like you could use CarrierIQ :-D Thats what all the carriers have been using to track location, texts, usage, everything. Heres some info.

Thanked by:
    ccrs8 likes this.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    ROM
    TheKraven's CM&

Quote Originally Posted by Drumgod009 View Post
    So I've got a girl that likes to snoop through my phone while I'm sleeping. I don't want to put a lock screen/password on the phone because I want to know exactly what she's doing on the phone. She called someone on accident yesterday and deleted the call log so she knows how to work Android OS, but not really to look for a keylog.

What I need is like a keylog app or some way to tell what she's doing without her knowing it's being recorded. Even if it just logs what time the screen was last unlocked. My phone is rooted on Clockwork and running gRom 2.2.

What I DON'T need is advice on talking to her about it, or any suggestions on stopping it.

Thanks in advance!!
    i like to use the app called Backup To Gmail. With that app any call or text that goes through your phone will sync to your gmail acct & whether you delete calls or text on your phone, you can still log in to your gmail & see your call log & texts. Give it a try.

Thanked by:
    Wannabe kewl

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations TW-JB

Thanked by:

ROM
    Rooted Jellybean, CM 7.2

Helpful tips for your girl
    Soylent Green Is People!
    Sprint - Samsung Galaxy S3 --- Rooted, Tweaked, & Obfuscated
    Jellybomb Domination 20.7.0 with all bloat removed - Philz Touch Recovery 6.0
    KToons 11/4/13 TW Kernel -- MK3 Modem/Radio -- PRL 25016

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ens04 View Post
    i like to use the app called Backup To Gmail. With that app any call or text that goes through your phone will sync to your gmail acct & whether you delete calls or text on your phone, you can still log in to your gmail & see your call log & texts. Give it a try.

That would be google voice integration. works like a charm. everything is logged online.

Maybe a screen snapshot/recorder then hide the app? problem with that is recordeing storage
    SAMLOKA

combination of tasker the app you can create automated screenshots to trigger at a certain time, or on a screen wake, so on etc.

I played with this a bit . ive managed to take screenshots using tasker and a SC app... I dont remember the profiles though . good luck