Optimus S Rom issues

nomar6724

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I am currently running android version 2.3.3 with ls670mvh_6150 baseband without the ability to gain root access.

I am currently running gRom without the ability to ave any data or gain root access.

I can override quickboot to allow me to have recovery access but i cannot flash any other roms that will allow my phone to work properly (or any other roms at all for that matter...)

I am either looking for a complete stock rom to recover to my phone in order to regain function or some other suggestion or program that will allow me to root/unroot in order to fix the problem.

if anyone has had any similar experience or any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Try going to settings>applications>manage applications>superuser and clear data. My guess is you managed to ignore a needed superuser request. Then open any app that needs su permissions and make sure to accept. If you get that su request you have root access. Then you should be able to power down, and power back up holding volume down, the home button, and the power key until in recovery. Make sure it is xionia, and not stock recovery. From there you should be able to either restore a nandroid or flash a new rom what ever you desire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol