Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: PLEASE help!!! optimus s wont go to recovery and wont boot

i have bricked my sprint lg marquee trying to falsh custom fonts with rom manager. it is stuck on boot screen and wont do crap. finally got message after repeatedly pushing home button that says cant mount sd card HELP
    Wannabe kewl

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations TW-JB

Quote Originally Posted by atylene View Post
    i have bricked my sprint lg marquee trying to falsh custom fonts with rom manager. it is stuck on boot screen and wont do crap. finally got message after repeatedly pushing home button that says cant mount sd card HELP
    You may have more luck here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-lg-marquee/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

ROM
    Reborn ROM

Whoop whooooooooooooo! (: I fixed it! Thank you to everybody for your help. If anyone needs it I would be sure to return the favor!

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

Dude, if you could do a write up of what all you did. There isn't a good definitive rom manager snafu guide.

We are always glad to help, but we do get tired of trying to help rom mangler bricks and lord knows there are alot of them.

If you don't want to do a true guide, no prob. Give us a list of what exactly was wrong, what worked and what did not. Myself or someone else can turn it into a help guide. That rom manager sticky is of very little help to fix the problem.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

ROM
    Reborn ROM

I think it would be a great idea to make a guide . Just..... where should i start??
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

ROM
    Reborn ROM

Awwwwww Snap! bricked the phone again LOL. But this time i wanted to see what the "LG style factory reset" would do lol badddd idea. my phone went all crazy and sh**. now i have the android recovery and it just does a fastboot. And when i turn it on its the setup wizard but i press the android guy and nothing happpens.

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

Wow, I must say I am impressed. You did BOTH of the biggest Optimus s no-no's lol !!!

Just pull you battery, boot to recovery and perform a wipe date/factory reset from recovery. That should fix you.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  

ROM
    Reborn ROM

Well, ladies and gentlemen i have succesfully bricked my optimus s every thinkable way.....BUT iv found a way to unbrick it every time! . I will soon do a guide or something on how to unbrick a optimus s. It might take a while though, as thier are many ways to brick it, but i have the unbrick method for every one! Tested and up to date.
    Last edited by traxxasBandit; 03-31-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typo lol
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  

ROM
    Reborn ROM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! i tried to force flash ZV9 HA! REALLY REALLY BAAAADDD IDEA

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

ummm.. . ... Okay
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

ROM
    Reborn ROM

Quote Originally Posted by hlxanthus View Post
    ummm.. . ... Okay
    Yah haha nevermind. Lol my phones back to normal. Except swype beta wont work >

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Since no one mentioned both ways you bricked your opti s have been stickied on the rooting, roms , and hacks sections of the forum just for future reference you might want to look at them. So it doesn't happen again.
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12