Phone pretty much toast.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Well the mic and ear piece on my optimus S has stopped working. Have no clue why. I thought it might be the rom first. but restored stock android, and still no luck.

took it apart(maybe got wet or something, nope completely dry on the inside. And dumb me broke the red speakerphone wire(that can be fixed, but i have shaky hands right now so that will have to wait)

Any1 know where i can get a very cheap phone. can be another optimus s.\\

I can always just get a bluetooth headset, and use it that way till my upgrade(not till october:). Maybe after the galaxy nexus is out, i can try to talk sprint into letting me upgrade early.

Sux now i also have to dig out my alarm clock. My phone was the alarm clock.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
dang this phone drives me crazy. So the mic and speaker wasnt working for the last 6 hours. And all the sudden right after i post his topic, it decides to start working

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I was offered an early upgrade the other day... and my upgrade isnt until may...

but i just received an evo shift, so i'm no longer with the optimus (thank god)

thankfully it started working for ya!

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
got everything working except the external speaker, is toast(i can live without out it).

Kind of want to tough it out till the galaxy s 3 comes out, if i can wait that long

twtippets

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Craigslist has some Optimus Phones for pretty cheap...under $50. But you can probably bargain with them since it's craigslist. Just as an FYI for future reference.