Google is my friend?

Default Re: FoxFi

I'm your friend too!

Global Posts
    2,539 Global Posts
    ROM
    HydroROM

Sprint removed it from the Play Store. You can download it from the above posted link.
    Thanked by:

Amazing! Thank you for that link!!!

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

You can also go to the play store from your browser, look up FoxFi, and the dev has a web link and qr code for thier website to download. Make sure you allow apps from unknown sources from settings>applications first.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Can someone help. FoxFi has been working for months and now has stopped. I can't figure out why??? Gnex on VZ. Wifi connects to multiple devices but no Inet connection. I can't find where I have done anything different. It just stopped working. I've rebooted the phone. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not working.

Please help if you have seen this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Stay off the forums! :] but i would try go reinstall/reboot. Check your monthly data usage too to see if you are over the limit?

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illinoissparks18 View Post
    Stay off the forums! :] but i would try go reinstall/reboot. Check your monthly data usage too to see if you are over the limit?
    I have unlimited data. I have reinstalled and rebooted. It still doesn't work. Something is stopping Internet throughput but the wifi connection is solid.

Thanks for the help!
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Twist747 View Post
    I have unlimited data. I have reinstalled and rebooted. It still doesn't work. Something is stopping Internet throughput but the wifi connection is solid.

Thanks for the help!
    I had to download a different tether app bc foxfi won't work on the ROM I'm using, but i had the same problem with it. It showed up on my laptop, even said it connected, but no internet connection. I disconnected the computer from it then reconnected and it worked :sly:

Dunno if this will work for you, especially since it's a different app, just throwing out a suggestion.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Hmm try to download again from a different source

phone- Motorola flipside, android 2.2.2, foxfi 1.81.3

tablet- acer iconia a500 android 4.0.3, pdanet tablet 2.20

I have been able to use the bluetooth connection to tether my phone to my tablet, however when I do this only some of the apps can see the connection (web browsers, facebook app etc) other apps can not (weather channel app, log me in ignition etc) I have rootded the phone, not the tablet and I have tried the wifi hot spot feature and it says wifi mode has failed on your phone please use bluetooth mode instead. How may I be able to get all apps on my tablet to see the data connection?

thanks Brandon
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

rebooting the phone should fix the problem.

Thank you for that link aLSO