Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Seditec's Avatar

    Posts
    146 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Foxfi

    So I was looking around on the market and here and it says on the market sprint blocked it but I can still dl it I am woundering if its like that for anyone else.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  
    Zhara's Avatar
    Queendroid

    Posts
    909 Posts
    Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Ah nvm, misunderstood your post.

    I've always just kept a backup of it (I figured they would remove it eventually) so idk if the market would let me dl it again.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Foxfi

    Quote Originally Posted by Seditec View Post
    So I was looking around on the market and here and it says on the market sprint blocked it but I can still dl it I am woundering if its like that for anyone else.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    I can only see it on the Amazon Appstore, not the Play Store.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Foxfi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty73 View Post
    I can only see it on the Amazon Appstore, not the Play Store.
    Seems VM blocked it from Play Store, and now the Amazon AppStore also comes up with an error that I cannot seem to bypass...

    ~~ Mark

    Mark Satterfield - Technology consultant in Florida
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Foxfi

    I was able to install from the Amazon AppStore by requesting the download from my computer first, then re-requesting on the android.

    FoxFi works great!

    ~~ Mark

    Mark Satterfield - Technology consultant in Florida
  6. #6  
    wpmetts's Avatar

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default

    I was able to install Foxfi, but can't seem to get my Kindle Fire to acknowledge the network. Thoughts?

    Rooted with ZVJ.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  
    1fastmr2's Avatar

    Posts
    553 Posts
    ROM
    ?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wpmetts View Post
    I was able to install Foxfi, but can't seem to get my Kindle Fire to acknowledge the network. Thoughts?

    Rooted with ZVJ.

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Email foxfi they are very good about helping all users

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  8. #8  
    wpmetts's Avatar

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default

    Thanks!

    Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  
    The DragonTJH's Avatar

    Posts
    123 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Foxfi

    Download the apk HERE , grab it and you can install if you allow installs from unknown sources.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Foxfi

    it took me awhile to find recently but foxfi and virginmobile $35 a month data plan was awesome for me XD
    I bought their optimus slider and while it's only 3g I'm fine with it. My laptop and phone cost as much as their 4g phone so i really don't need it.

Posting Permissions