Battery So Dead Wont Start

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
So here's my situation, to start my phone was charging terribly at first, then it began to die on the charger.

One day I was on my computer when my phone died (while on the charger) it started back up but instead of going to the "not enough battery to start" it just tried booting right back up, then died while booting up. I tried turning it off then charging while powered down. It kept wanting to boot up and use the little battery left and just kept dying, I played around with it a bit and finally got it to charge. YAY

Then, it died again the next day. This time I let it charge overnight. I turned it on and it was at %1.. I tried multiple chargers, multiple outlits. Nothing is working. So, it was on for an hour on the charger at %1, so I thought maybe doing a factory reset would clean it out plus if it doesnt work I can take it to sprint since factory reset will wipe it. It started them BOOM phone dies and restarts during reset. So, now I was stuck at the Clockworkmod screen for a couple minutes before it died again. Now it just flashes the LG sign when starting up. I'm really stuck guys and I'm not sure what to do. I'm scared that if I take it into sprint they will put in a new battery and see the clockworkmod recovery thing and deny me service. What can I do?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
They can't "deny you service" for flashing a custom ROM, the hellfire rage that they would endure from the interwebs would be unreal.

You should be fine to go in there and just ask them to pop in a new battery and see if it powers on, and if it does, buy it, or order one cheaper online. I would also go in there and ask them if you can plug it in for a little bit, and see if it charges. I hope your charging port isn't busted.

You could grab this, it comes with a wall charger for the batteries: 2x 1500mAh Battery + Charger LG Optimus One P500 C LW690 V VM670 S LS670 T P509 | eBay