Easy way to switch prls?

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Coming from my evo 3d, this is a downgrade but one thing I really need and like to have is the ability to load prls.

On my evo with gingerbread we had epst, just enter a code in the dialer and it was easy.

Do we have that option for our Optimus?

I'd love to load a Sprint corporate prl and have access to 3g data roaming.

Thanks

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Coming from my evo 3d, this is a downgrade but one thing I really need and like to have is the ability to load prls.

On my evo with gingerbread we had epst, just enter a code in the dialer and it was easy.

Do we have that option for our Optimus?

I'd love to load a Sprint corporate prl and have access to 3g data roaming.

Thanks

No unlike the EVO you would have to use a PC and QPST to swap prl's. And no you can not swap prl's on the go like EVO. Just search prl's I already have a thread for it. It is very simple to use, I keep a list of all Prls and try them out as they become available, So i am switching out prls quite offen.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: intheb0x

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
No unlike the EVO you would have to use a PC and QPST to swap prl's. And no you can not swap prl's on the go like EVO. Just search prl's I already have a thread for it. It is very simple to use, I keep a list of all Prls and try them out as they become available, So i am switching out prls quite offen.

Awesome,
I'm following the prl threads from xda and have the newest corporate prl but I just got my letter from Sprint lol.

Anyway to get my msl?
I miss my evo, with epst, msl reader it was so easy

But I got a offer for it that I couldn't refuse.

A brand new in the box xoom 32gb with the latest jelly bean.

Here's the usage that caused me to get my letter.

azkc

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Ive been curious if I'm gonna get one of those letters. Never have but my data has increased drastically this month. Couldn't really c you numbers though in screenshot, what caused yur letter? What did they say?

pmoneyprix

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I use between 3 and 8 gigs a month and I've never gotten a letter or anything. May just b because I only use text and data..lol why call it truly unlimited if it isn't..lol

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I use between 3 and 8 gigs a month and I've never gotten a letter or anything. May just b because I only use text and data..lol why call it truly unlimited if it isn't..lol

Read the fine print in contract. When you're using a PRL for Verizon towers you are out of network roaming. Which does have limits, 800 Mb I do believe. You do have unlimited in-network roam though, which is ex: driving from the east coast to west coast, you are out of you're local area but still on sprints towers.
They take notice when you do it month after month. Usually it's a 3 month period. Sprint says as long you don't make a habit of it they won't do anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair