Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default What other emergency mode combo for my bricked lg ls670??

    I bricked my LG LS670. I had tried all combo posted on this forum but I wasnt able to enter the emergency mode. The phone continously vibrate whenever I execute the combo. Please help. Thank you.
  2. #2  

    Default

    The ls670 doesn't have a emergency mode just a recovery
    No custom bootloader either that I know of

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
  3. #3  
    Zhara's Avatar
    Queendroid

    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vernotzy21 View Post
    The ls670 doesn't have a emergency mode just a recovery
    No custom bootloader either that I know of

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    It does have an emergency mode. Hold volume down+camera+search(not the side one), then while plugging into pc press and hold power.

    Sent from my SPH-D710
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: What other emergency mode combo for my bricked lg ls670??

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhara View Post
    It does have an emergency mode. Hold volume down+camera+search(not the side one), then while plugging into pc press and hold power.

    Sent from my SPH-D710
    It didnt work for me. After I did this combo key my phone just continiously vibrate and the screen is blank. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
  5. #5  
    drewwalton19216801's Avatar

    Posts
    2,538 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,539 Global Posts
    Carrier
    HydroROM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iUNWiRED View Post
    It didnt work for me. After I did this combo key my phone just continiously vibrate and the screen is blank. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
    First, what did you do that you believe bricked your phone?
  6. #6  
    Zhara's Avatar
    Queendroid

    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default

    Yeah, um, how exactly did you brick it? What did you flash?

    Sent from my SPH-D710
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhara View Post
    It does have an emergency mode. Hold volume down+camera+search(not the side one), then while plugging into pc press and hold power.

    Sent from my SPH-D710
    Wow I didn't know that. Thanks:thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
  8. #8  

    Default Re: What other emergency mode combo for my bricked lg ls670??

    Skip holding the power button. Just plug in to usb while holding - vol. down+camera+search.......Just did it and booted to emergency mode.
    dharma04 likes this.

Posting Permissions