Little hole on phone

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I was plugging my phone in earlier, and I noticed a little pin-sized hole to the right of the charger hole on my phone....it kinda looks like the reset hole on an old game anyone know what this is for?

Sent from my rooted optimus s using Android Central Forums

Jason Smith3

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
What about the one on the top? My mate had an iphone before and tried to open the sim card tray by putting the pin in there and pressed before he realised his error!!! He's now worried that he's damaged something. Has he?

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
As stated above, small (not 3.5mm) holes are typically condensor mics. Some devices have one, some have two. They may be the size of a pin, but inserting one to prove it is generally a bad idea.

Shivang Pandey

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Please Explain

Hey my friends told me that its some sort of hole that let's you to reset your device by inserting an ordinary pin in it. I think they're trolling me but please can you tell me that does this type of thing exists?

Teo23

Banned
Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Please Explain

Hey my friends told me that its some sort of hole that let's you to reset your device by inserting an ordinary pin in it. I think they're trolling me but please can you tell me that does this type of thing exists?
Yes it exists, but generaly only on Tablets. It is nothing special. You just use it if your device isn't responding.

Lionile

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Re: Please Explain

Sooo, I have a p10 lite, and like most phones it has a mic on thr bottom of the phone next to the charger (sadly not type c on the lite version), and it also has another hole that looks the same, but it's on the top of the phone next to the headphone jack. So my question is what is that hole??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1