Thanks for all the help to make the Optimus S so great!

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I have moved on to the LG Lucid on Verizon. (wife broke her phone and only way to get new phone the same day was to switch) The Lucid seems like a nice phone to replace the Optimus S. It has a 1.2Ghz dual core processer, 8Gb of memory Oh and is 4G LTE. I was shocked when I ran a speed test and got between 15.2Mbp up to 26.3Mbp download on it! Dam thing runs faster then my wifi! The screen is about the size of the whole Optimus which I like. Comes with 2.3.6 and 4.0 update should be dropping soon. (Not that I care)
Rooting this thing seems pretty simple, just have not done it yet...Still Reading up on the process. There is not a whole lot of Dev work being done on it though.

But Thanks too all the Devs that made this Optimus S such a great phone, I will miss it! (I will play around with it now & then. Heck it still has WiFi)

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I have moved on to the LG Lucid on Verizon. (wife broke her phone and only way to get new phone the same day was to switch) The Lucid seems like a nice phone to replace the Optimus S. It has a 1.2Ghz dual core processer, 8Gb of memory Oh and is 4G LTE. I was shocked when I ran a speed test and got between 15.2Mbp up to 26.3Mbp download on it! Dam thing runs faster then my wifi! The screen is about the size of the whole Optimus which I like. Comes with 2.3.6 and 4.0 update should be dropping soon. (Not that I care)
Rooting this thing seems pretty simple, just have not done it yet...Still Reading up on the process. There is not a whole lot of Dev work being done on it though.

But Thanks too all the Devs that made this Optimus S such a great phone, I will miss it! (I will play around with it now & then. Heck it still has WiFi)

You will be dearly missed good luck :D

Sent From My Speed Demon Go Kart

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Just a update, I ended up returning the LG Lucids and got 2 new Droid Razrs instead.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums