- 67 Posts
- ThunderStick Full Blown
Unable to activate ls670 via *22890 after flashing to straight talk
Anyone have any idea? Im running a sprint optimus s on straight talk using verizons towers. My baseband is zvj and my rom is hydrorom. I cant dial *22890 to finish programming. I can call/text/mms/1x data. But I need to dial this number for my 3g to work. And a smart phone on 1x is painful anyone got any ideas?
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-25-2012, 03:43 PM #2
Re: Unable to activate ls670 via *22890 after flashing to straight talk
Manually programming only. *22890 will NEVER work since it checks the phone model and it might not be able to unlock the phone using SPC since it's not a StraightTalk phone.
- 10-22-2012, 03:25 PM #3
- By Volbeat in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2011, 11:17 AM
- By aplsucks in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2011, 01:31 PM
- By mattferd in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:07 PM
- By MrDragomir in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:44 PM
- By MrDragomir in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2010, 06:05 PM