Am I bricked?
I thought I was doing a factory reset, but things don't look right.
THe phone comes on with the original screen etc, but says "no service."
When I look at "About Phone", it gives the following:
Android version: 2.2.2
Baseband version: LS670MVD_60401001
Build number: ZVD.41B2924E
When I check Phone/Status, the phone number is unknown, MIN is unknown, PRL is 60690, ESN is unknown, MEID is unkown, Network is unknown, Signal strength is 0, Mobile network type is unknown, Service state is Out of service.
Is it a problem with the radio?
I tried contacting Sprint to have them activate it as if it was a new phone, but they apparently can't find a record of it. (Strange, I've been using this phone on their network for over a year....)
Let me know if other information would be helpful.
Ideas? Really appreciate any help....
- 10-06-2012, 09:17 AM #2
Re: Am I bricked?
What I would try is ##data# and enter everything manually, assuming you have your msl code... Once the meid and msn are entered, hopefully things start to work... Basic question: stock? Rooted? Were you on a custom rom? Did that work?
Sent from my HTC One V using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
- 10-06-2012, 09:22 AM #4
- 10-06-2012, 09:31 AM #6
Re: Am I bricked?
Sorry, I got called away. Yes, I can connect Wifi. I downloaded MSL Reader, but it won't work. It says it needs to be on an HTC phone, but I tried it anyway, and it can't locate the record. Maybe in what I did, the phone got unrooted?
So now I've got wifi, but still no phone.
Would Sprint have a record of this, or is it only with the device?
- 10-06-2012, 01:22 PM #8
- 10-06-2012, 05:29 PM #10
- 10-09-2012, 04:36 AM #11
- By jcochranusn in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 04-12-2012, 10:27 AM
- By ThaSocialReject in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:54 AM
- By racinbill in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2011, 01:09 PM
- By mrcleen in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:02 PM
- By daving313 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:07 PM