- 39 Posts
I have no keyboard - HELP!
Did a factory reset on my Optimus S because I never use it anymore (have an S3 now). Anyway, I just tried to go to the Play store to get a couple media player apps for it, only I have no keyboard, not even the stock one. I literally cannot type in any field.
I have an APK for Swiftkey on my PC, which I put on the SD card, put I'm unable to access it through Android 2.3.2. I was hoping to use it to at least ge some sort of keybaord on the phone. What's my next option?
- 10-28-2012, 01:58 PM #2
- 1,783 Posts
- RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4
Re: I have no keyboard - HELP!
Try going to setting>language> and see if you can find a keyboard to activate. Stock 2.3.3 on the optimus s has 2 keyboards swype and stock android keyboard.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
- By golfcartguy in forum Samsung ContinuumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2013, 06:20 PM
- By hskrbob28 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
- By aaronhowell in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:10 PM
- By tmurf4688 in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:25 AM
- By mikey12561 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:13 PM