Install ROM/Recovery through ADB

Starcanball

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried to factory reset my phone and I'm rooted. It went to CWM recovery and after I tried to take out the battery it went back into CWM. Then I managed to install TWRP 2.3.1.1 through CWM and I'm still stuck in rcovery mode no matter what I try to flash. I finally figured out how to work adb and get my device to be recognized on adb. Is there a way to get out of the recovery boot loop and back into my phone so I can actually use it. I want to return to stock ROM (ZVD) android 2.2 and my recovery stock. I have the LG Optimus S from SPrint and they can't even look at my phone because it is rooted. Thank you in advance.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
First off try to avoid start new threads. This is your 3-4 thread on the same issue. Not a big deal but it helps to keep all your issues together.

As for your problem install xionia from here. http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=596820

Now that you have adb working you shod be set. Then you can install a ROM and use the recovery boot loop fixer afterwords to get it to boot into android. Once there we can tell you how to unroot and return to stock if that is what you want

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Starcanball

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Ive been trying to get adb to work this whole time and it won't work properly again for some reason. It first said ''device offline'' now it says ''device not found'' and it says that the driver wasnt installed right because of Usb modem #2 I tried changing the modem 3 times.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci