Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default i NEED HELP!!!!

my phone is saying that my sd card is blank or that it has unsupported filesystem. when i try to hook it up to my pc it says their is a problem using your sd card for mass storage. i have also tried using a card reader and that didnt work either. everytime i try and format the sd card it doesnt work it just pops up and say that the sd card is currently being checked then it stops trying to format it. i dont really want to lose everything that is on it but if i have to i will.anybody have any ideas???

Default Re: i NEED HELP!!!!

Any ideas? Yes. Do backups of your SD card more often because it sounds like yours went bad and you are screwed.
    Thanked by:
    Racer of Elevators

Global Posts
    1,139 Global Posts
    ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

When did this problem occur? What has changed?
    What format did you use on it?

Backups are key. I have had 2 SD card failures in the last 12 months: 1 after 10 months; the other after only one month.
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It happened yesterday right after I dropped my phone. And I just used the phones formatting thing and it didn't work

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums