i NEED HELP!!!!
my phone is saying that my sd card is blank or that it has unsupported filesystem. when i try to hook it up to my pc it says their is a problem using your sd card for mass storage. i have also tried using a card reader and that didnt work either. everytime i try and format the sd card it doesnt work it just pops up and say that the sd card is currently being checked then it stops trying to format it. i dont really want to lose everything that is on it but if i have to i will.anybody have any ideas???
- 12-12-2012, 04:08 AM #2
- 12-12-2012, 11:11 AM #3
Re: i NEED HELP!!!!
When did this problem occur? What has changed?
What format did you use on it?
Backups are key. I have had 2 SD card failures in the last 12 months: 1 after 10 months; the other after only one month.
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By bigrich34 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:15 PM
- By android for dummy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:28 AM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM