- 60 Posts
Anyone noticed google maps traffic has become hard to decipher on Optimus?
I have a stock Optimus S. In the last month I noticed a change to the traffic layer depiction on google maps, it has become very hard to read. It is as though they made the green, yellow, and red coloration that indicates traffic much "thinner" on the screen when you are zoomed out a bit, so thin that at certain zoom levels you can't even tell what color it is indicating. I would liken it to the difference between a bold font and a non-bolded font. I would say the way it used to be was nice and "bold" whereas now it is as though they have turned bold off.
this is a new development in the last month or so. I've tested google traffic on my other phone (work phone) and on a number of other android devices (coworkers) and none of theirs appears this way, the traffic indications are still nice and "bold" and easy to read. only my optimus seems to have this change.
Anyone else notice this?
- 12-13-2012, 05:00 PM #2
- 33 Posts
Re: Anyone noticed google maps traffic has become hard to decipher on Optimus?
Overall, the traffic layer in Maps is helpful; however, if I have a route displayed (which shows up in GoogleNow), I can't see the traffic color (red/green/yellow) because the blue route line obscures the traffic status. I have to "clear" the layers, select traffic again and all is good. Same issue on my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4.
- 12-16-2012, 06:11 AM #4
- 01-25-2013, 08:38 AM #5
- By runningman3433 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2012, 04:09 PM
- By The Lip in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:25 PM
- By The Lip in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:23 PM
- By usmc176 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2011, 11:54 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:05 AM