Battery saving apps???
I want to know people's opinions on battery saving apps. Which do u prefer to use ?? Right now I'm using "2x battery" but it doesn't really do much in the way of saving my battery life
Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
- 01-13-2013, 03:54 AM #2
- 01-15-2013, 08:36 PM #3Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,599 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
Re: Battery saving apps???
Used to use juice defender (on my hero, my first paid app), but in the optimus actually made my battery life worse... now I have a 3100mah battery so I don't need one.
Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
- By Fishwhenican in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-20-2013, 05:18 PM
- By iamloco724 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2012, 01:40 PM
- By adamtalife in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2012, 10:35 PM
- By Deadly_Poison630 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2012, 10:29 PM