- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- CM 10
Move to SD causing reboots.
Just upgraded to ZVJ on my LG optimus S.
I have an independent partition for moving the apps on SD card.
But whenever I try to move my apps to SDCard, the cellphone reboots every time.
Any fix for this.
- 01-14-2013, 12:47 PM #2
Re: Move to SD causing reboots.
A2sd mods typically work by "fooling" the phone to think the SD partition is in fact internal storage. So you don't want to move an app that is already been move once.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
- By destratisphere in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM
- By colestein in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:15 PM
- By emzic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:58 PM
- By DevilInPgh in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:41 PM
- By cgjja in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2010, 02:14 PM