- 430 Posts
- Cold As Ice
Cant break the screen!!
To answer anybodies question about the screen on the optimus s breaking the answer is No. I took my old Opt s apart for the fun of seeing inside and discovered that you can not break the screen. It appears to be plastic so its pretty durable. Must be why insurance on it is cheaper/lower.
- 06-01-2013, 04:45 PM #2
- 06-24-2013, 04:50 PM #4
- 06-25-2013, 10:41 AM #5
Re: Cant break the screen!!
See, people like to talk sht about these phones because it has very low specs & it's cheap (and because it's not made by Samsung lol,) but I really wonder if the newer expensive phones will outlast these really old low-end phones. I've heard of how easy it is to crack or shatter the glass even on phones that are supposed to be scratch resistant. Plus, they're so easy to take apart incase there are any problems.
I think I would like to see a picture of how your screen looks now after folding it in half with a book... Is there a deep bend line or anything in the middle of the screen & does it still fit on the phone or is it a little bent out of proportion?
Sent from my pretty xparent purple tapatalk
- By mrsstraty#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 53Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:57 AM
- By RyanD8 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2012, 03:39 PM
- By dadsterflip in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:06 PM
- By chaosrecords in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:17 PM
- By applezz in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 07:20 AM