- 1 Posts
my lg optimus s is stuck in recovery mode help!!!
I don't know what happened but when i turned on my phone it booted up as normal but when it went to the android sign part o the boot up it took a little longer then it went to Android system recovery <3e> Help! i have never tried to root or do anything like that and i tried wiping out the cache partiton, rebooting it, tried to apply the SD card update zip and took my battery out for 30 seconds and put it back in but it all doesn't work! I don't want to do a factory reset because i never backed up my contacts....so please help me, what do i do?
- 12-21-2013, 05:50 PM #2
- 40 Posts
Re: my lg optimus s is stuck in recovery mode help!!!
Assuming that you've connected your phone to wifi or mobile internet and have auto-sync enabled (I think it's enabled by default), your contacts may already be synced in your email. I would try to see if you could get your phone rooted through recovery. I'm not sure if you can do it, but I think there's a way to load a update.zip and fool the phone into thinking its a normal update.
Best of luck
- By denarok in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:06 AM
- By Loft Fantom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Kieran9810 in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:30 PM
- By karen mulhern in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:18 PM
- By Bob Bob6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:18 PM