- 4 Posts
Help with screen randomly becoming corrupted
Starting a few days ago, my screen goes almost monochrome and blurry. I can still make things out well enough to use the phone but it is annoying. It seems to be happening more frequently each day. A reboot always fixes the problem. I have been using 2.3.3 DanteRom v4 for several months now. Could this be Rom related or is it likely a hardware issue? If you think I should try a different Rom, which would you recommend? Thanks.
- 4 Posts
Re: Help with screen randomly becoming corrupted
Wow! 270 views and not a single reply? Thanks for looking, anyway. I think I found the answer myself so I'll post it here in case someone else runs across the same problem. I had installed Skype a few days ago. That seems to have been causing the problem. I uninstalled Skype this morning and the problem has not reappeared. I'm glad it was that simple.
- 02-27-2014, 03:51 AM #3
- By Steve Corman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 21Last Post: 03-01-2015, 03:07 PM
- By ekendraed in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:49 PM
- By icetyrael in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:34 PM
- By Martin Page in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:44 AM
- By Laurdogg in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:17 AM