Has this phone been pushed back again?

emmahlav

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Or is my Sprint store full of it?
I went there today to check out the phone, which has already been pushed back once, much to my chagrin. I'm switching from Verizon and had a one day window to sign a new contract before my next billing cycle started and I paid for a full month of service, so I wanted to get the new phone and not have to pay for a month I wouldn't fully use. That day was the 3rd, and unfortunately stupid Sprint delayed it without notifying the stores. So I am now forced to wait another month.
So anyway, I went back to the store today to check it out in person, and the rep told me he had a model in the back but that he wasn't supposed to show it to anyone before it was released, on the 11th. After I left I called customer service, who transferred me 4 times before I finally got to a non-English speaking rep who basically repeated back everything I said and didn't give me any new info.

Long rant, sorry. But seriously, this isn't boding well for my switch from Verizon to Sprint. I'm not sure if the lower price is worth forgoing English speaking customer reps, and accurate release dates.

Is this phone really available in stores, or has anyone else found that the 11th is now being slated as the newer new release date?

skylacan

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Its available at radio shack and its free with no rebates if you print the coupon from their facebook page. As for sprint i would point out that its available on their website.

gasgeek

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Have checked on two Sprint stores, both said that it will be at their stores on the 14th. Radioshack did have it, looked like a nice phone, although it wasn't live, so cant tell about how it performs.

Gr8hifi

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
My local Sprint store is only getting one in at a time for some reason. Might be a little on the "demandy" side (or the short supply side)

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey by boys at radioshack showed me the phone as soon as it came thru the door lol I saw that it looked nice so I cracked it open and loved it I have one and I'm writing this with right from the phone the phone is really smooth the keyboard sucks tho but I found a swype apk and its one of the best cheap phones ive owned just need to get to a pc to start rooting this bad boy lol and I forgot to check the walpapers and couldnt believe it runs live walpapers so smooth sorry for the long message but it a pretty good phone over all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance