Call Quality

droidfool

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for this phone to come out and have read a few early reviews and watched some videos including an 18 minute one from the UK comparing the Opt-S and Opt-T.
Android LG Optimus S and T Reviewed on Video ? Phone Reviews
Unfortunately, not one person has mentioned the call quality on what is first and foremost, A PHONE!
Phonescoop's in-depth review called the CQ disappointing.
Does anyone have any feedback on call in and out quality?

Thanks..

Gr8hifi

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I get wind noise in breezes. Signal is better than my former Palm Pre. Weirdly enough, I can hear the wind noise, but the person on the other end can't. Go figure.

Chum

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I had absolutely no problems with the ear piece. Callers sounded fine to me and they have reported that I sounded fine to them.

ltrz

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
call quality is pretty good....on that note..compared to samsung transform, and sanyo zio..optimus s call quality is much better.... havent had any wind issues however passing cars (on the other persons end) is picked up more than past phones..(person(s) was outside while cars passed)) lol. but clear quality..

and speaker phone is pretty good. people didn't have a problem hearing me..and thats with having phone next to me on the seat. and can pick up the other person pretty well. (even a light/low talker).

bluetooth (from head unit/car stereo ) pioneer brand.. connects easy and no issue..connections are clear on both sides. (tried on a few other head units in other cars/trucks (brands).)..and again no issues, clear on hearing on both ends. (must be clear..i am not talking about bluetooth headsets..)..bluetooth connection with head units/car stereos (after market units) ..

kekil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I had the Hero for a year prior to the Optimus. I think the Optimus speaker is not as loud or as clear as the Hero's. It sounds more tingy, if you know what I mean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome