Cannot Transfer Apps to SD Card

outdors21

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
So, I got the LG Optimus today. I cannot transfer downloaded apps to the SD card, however.

I have formatted the card (8gb) within the phone and the button to transfer apps is still 'grayed' out for every app.

I've googled with little luck. Any help!?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
So, I got the LG Optimus today. I cannot transfer downloaded apps to the SD card, however.

I have formatted the card (8gb) within the phone and the button to transfer apps is still 'grayed' out for every app.

I've googled with little luck. Any help!?

You cannot move an app unless the developer of that app has enabled the setting. the fact that you dont see any apps that can be moved means, you don't have any applications installed that the developer will allow. It's not a catch-all type thing.

moving-apps-sd-card-froyo

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Install an app such as sdwatch which is very small, only works when you download apps and it notify's you when an app you downloaded can be moved to the sd card. No more guessing, just hit the the icon and transfer to sd card. There are others but this takes up barely any memory and you don't have to open an app to search for apps to transfer.

Poseidon14

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem... iam using LG Optimus L5 and its having the same issue...
Even though the apps developer says it can be moved to SD, the application App2SD says the phone does not have a "real storage"..
now what does that mean..??? i have 2+gb internal and 8gb sd card mounted....:confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1