Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

Default Calibrate Keyboard

How do we calibrate the keyboards?

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    ROM
    Certified Flashaholic

You are going to have get a keyboard like Smart Keyboard Pro from the market to be able to do that.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

installed Smart Keyboard pro and did a calibration and the phone is SOOO much better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by block944 View Post
    installed Smart Keyboard pro and did a calibration and the phone is SOOO much better.

Thanks
    I don't have this phone yet, but have played with one in the store. What was wrong with the keyboard that it needed calibration?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KMfiremedic111 View Post
    I don't have this phone yet, but have played with one in the store. What was wrong with the keyboard that it needed calibration?
    my thumb is big so if I don't calibrate the keyboard i press all sorts of wrongs keys. I found this out using cyanogen with my Hero. Once i calibrated my keyboard all the problems were gone. Same thing with Optimus only the calibration isn't built in. Once I installed Smartkeyboard and calibrated i was good to go just like the hero