Bypass Sprint Zone/Activation?

iamfoesho

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I currently got the Optimus S and would like to use it before activating it on my account, so is there anyway to bypass the Sprint Zone/Activation? Thank you.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to choose a id it will fail and then should load with a notification in the cornor.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
When I got mine I looked for a way on google and this will work I had got my a week before released and I wasnt able to activate so I did this and it did work after tapping all four cornner you might have to tap the middle of the screen I did this at the black loading screen or use the emergency sreen to here go to this page for better directions Droid Bypass Activation | Motorola Droid Phone Reset | Phone Locked up after reset. hope that helps ;-)

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just load the ID, root your phone, flash the custom recovery, & flash the custom rom before setting up your phone....

***poof*** No more ID ;)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
the voice dial button is your friend. On the black loading screen that you can't seem to do anything from press the voice dial button and say wi-fi, it should bring you to wi-fi settings. turn wi-fi on. voice dial again say market. download z4root and install and run. download titanium backup, install and run. from titanium backup uninstall sprint id and you're in.

pctech101

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
the way i bypassed it is to use the Voice Dialer to launch Application Settings and enable USB Debugging under Development
I use CDMA Workshop to read the SPC and change it to 000000
then you can use Dialer on phone:
##PROGRAM670 and press Dial button
Now go into phone programming and put in some number and MIN.
once done the phone thinks it has been activated

Reactions: youhe

datboymattins

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Access optimus without sprint id

the voice dial button is your friend. On the black loading screen that you can't seem to do anything from press the voice dial button and say wi-fi, it should bring you to wi-fi settings. turn wi-fi on. voice dial again say market. download z4root and install and run. download titanium backup, install and run. from titanium backup uninstall sprint id and you're in.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

lguser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have another method to resolve this issue at least it worked for me just press the voice dialer and say "open sprint id" you will see the option press it and you should be presented with Switch id's get new id and such open Swithc IDs and select My ID and voila. you should be in the main menu
Thanks adrianrodri. That definitely works!!!!!

Reactions: nec17

G6Pilot2B

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have another method to resolve this issue at least it worked for me just press the voice dialer and say "open sprint id" you will see the option press it and you should be presented with Switch id's get new id and such open Swithc IDs and select My ID and voila. you should be in the main menu
This way worked for me too. Actually, from my experiences, the voice dialer works best. I've never rooted or flashed a ROM before, but thanks to the suggestions using the voice dialer, I can access just about everything now and stop the Sprint ID request.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith