ccrs8

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUKA55

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not able to send PMs yet so if a moderator could unlock that for me, that would be appreciated. If not, I'll use the message i was going to send to them as my second post instead.
Thanks!

LUKA55

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
While reading the post about 3g data you mentioned you at a moment that was fairly well optimized, what did you do to it? My wife has a moment and I would like to speed it up a little for her. I already have it rooted, just need to know what rom or kernel or setup you were using.
Thank you for your time,
Luke

ccrs8

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm not able to send PMs yet so if a moderator could unlock that for me, that would be appreciated. If not, I'll use the message i was going to send to them as my second post instead.
Thanks!

I just tried to send you a PM, but after I sent it, it still shows 0 messages in my sent box, so I'm not sure if it went out or not.

Hi,
While reading the post about 3g data you mentioned you at a moment that was fairly well optimized, what did you do to it? My wife has a moment and I would like to speed it up a little for her. I already have it rooted, just need to know what rom or kernel or setup you were using.
Thank you for your time,
Luke

I used noobnl's Radioactive ROM, found here: Moment - Kernels, Kitchens and Roms
I'd stick to the stable version, 1.8.22.

Mods, you can move this to the Samsung Moment forum if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair