HTC Clock in the market?

mike5026

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if theres a thread about it but I couldn't find it so sorry if there is one already. I want to see if theres a widget like the HTC's. Not sure if its in the market tried looking for it but all of them makes you pay. I'm trying to see if theres any free ones out there or if theres a paid one what is the app's name?

If anyone wants it I uploaded it. If I did something wrong mod's I'll remove it sorry :)

screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DroidXcon

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if theres a thread about it but I couldn't find it so sorry if there is one already. I want to see if theres a widget like the HTC's. Not sure if its in the market tried looking for it but all of them makes you pay. I'm trying to see if theres any free ones out there or if theres a paid one what is the app's name?

The app you are looking for is "Beautiful Widgets" it has many different skins including skins that are very close to HTC. At one point they had a skin that looked exactly like HTC clock but HTC didnt like that, so from my understanding it was changed a tiny bit but it still looks great... Both of the images below are using beautiful widgets, these are my girlfriends phone and mine

Here is a link:
Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

snap20101028_131847.png

snap20101113_030118.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mike5026

apinkel

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I use the old fancy widget clock widget which is pretty much an exact copy of the HTC clock widget. That version is no longer in the market due to HTC sending the developers a cease and desist letter (understandably so...).

Reactions: mike5026

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Fancy Widgets is available in the market. If you buy the Pro version it has the HTC style clock with weather animation. Trust me the newer version of FW is much superior to the old one.

Schufly

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Both Fancy and Beautiful have weather animations. Fancy is a little better, Beautiful animation blocks the time and lags when you try to dismiss it from the screen. Neither are as good as the HTC weather animation. thats what I really want. A little frost in the corner of the screen on cold day.....is that too much to ask?

infid3lkastro

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I found a copy of fancy widgets v1.2.4 from a 'sketchy' source and it's the same thing as the 'htc clock' in the OP. google is your friend.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes