Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Myn's Warm Z TwoPointTwo

Default HTC Clock in the market?

I'm not sure if theres a thread about it but I couldn't find it so sorry if there is one already. I want to see if theres a widget like the HTC's. Not sure if its in the market tried looking for it but all of them makes you pay. I'm trying to see if theres any free ones out there or if theres a paid one what is the app's name?

If anyone wants it I uploaded it. If I did something wrong mod's I'll remove it sorry

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

I've looked and DL'd about 10 different clocks...never found anything similar.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Myn's Warm Z TwoPointTwo

Yeah same I noticed the ROM that Nick7 did i wonder if that is any similar to the HTC clock

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by mike5026 View Post
    I'm not sure if theres a thread about it but I couldn't find it so sorry if there is one already. I want to see if theres a widget like the HTC's. Not sure if its in the market tried looking for it but all of them makes you pay. I'm trying to see if theres any free ones out there or if theres a paid one what is the app's name?

The app you are looking for is "Beautiful Widgets" it has many different skins including skins that are very close to HTC. At one point they had a skin that looked exactly like HTC clock but HTC didnt like that, so from my understanding it was changed a tiny bit but it still looks great... Both of the images below are using beautiful widgets, these are my girlfriends phone and mine

Here is a link:
    Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts

I use the old fancy widget clock widget which is pretty much an exact copy of the HTC clock widget. That version is no longer in the market due to HTC sending the developers a cease and desist letter (understandably so...).
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    Myn's Warm Z TwoPointTwo

I found it its called fancy widget thanks to Nick7
    Brick Master

ROM
    CM7

I'll post it in my ROM op.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Myn's Warm Z TwoPointTwo

Quote Originally Posted by Nick7 View Post
    I'll post it in my ROM op.
    Awesome
    Brick Master

ROM
    CM7

Look just below the "screenshots" section.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Thanks guys i didnt know there was something other than beautiful widgets for this.

Global Posts
    1,446 Global Posts
    ROM
    Changes weekly!

Fancy Widgets is available in the market. If you buy the Pro version it has the HTC style clock with weather animation. Trust me the newer version of FW is much superior to the old one.

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock......

Both Fancy and Beautiful have weather animations. Fancy is a little better, Beautiful animation blocks the time and lags when you try to dismiss it from the screen. Neither are as good as the HTC weather animation. thats what I really want. A little frost in the corner of the screen on cold day.....is that too much to ask?

ROM
    thundeROM 1.5 / xionia

I found a copy of fancy widgets v1.2.4 from a 'sketchy' source and it's the same thing as the 'htc clock' in the OP. google is your friend.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk