Looking for SprintZone.apk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Why are you looking for that? I'm trying to find a way to get rid of it hahahahaha.

Sent From My HTC EVO 4G Using Tapatalk.

He is looking for it because in order to do his update he needs the phone back in stock condition, so he needs to put all the apps he uninstalled and then unroot.

Best way to keep remove these bloatware apps is to rename them after you root, instead of deleting them so you dont have to go through the process of flashing a stock rom or having to find all the apps and reinstall them... you can just change them back to the original name and they are back on the phone.

jerry43812

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys.

You knwo what's really annoying? How you can't download ZIP files from your phone's browser.

EDIT: THe sprint zone app is not in that ZIP file, I cant find it on 4shared and the one I did find is not the right one.

Last edited:

jerry43812

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you willing to get it back to completely stock

if I am able to save all my apps, their data and settings to be able to be restores after the stockage, then yes I guess so.

I have mybackup pro and appmonster pro so I think those should do. Ti Backup has NEVER worked right for me on any phone I own.