Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Myn's Warm Z TwoPointTwo

Default How to disable proximity sensor

I just got a case on my phone and sometimes it will turn back on while I try to input numbers on the keypad while on a call. But recently it just remains off. Wondering if anyone know how to turn this feature off.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by mike5026 View Post
    I just got a case on my phone and sometimes it will turn back on while I try to input numbers on the keypad while on a call. But recently it just remains off. Wondering if anyone know how to turn this feature off.
    Try this, im not sure if it works, but worth a shot
    Screebl Lite - Save Power! - Android app on AppBrain
    Thanked by:

Thanks

Default Re: How to disable proximity sensor

hi, i recently replaced the screen on my LG connect 4g, and now my screen is going black once my calls start connecting or ringing, and it stays like that permanently. I tried screeble just now and it didn't help... i know this probably is a issue with the proximity sensor, and i just re opened everything to make sure all the connections are operating properly and there is nothing obstructing the sensor... still have this issue... was wondering if anyone had any similar issue and/or fixs to this issue, thanks.