SD card syncing with computer

Kaiorga

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Let's say magically my SD card got destroyed by a rampant stampede of buffalo and the data on it is beyond recovery. I'd be in a predicament but WAIT! I have the data accessible on my desktop so everything is dandy and well!

Is there a possibility that I can sync my SD card with a directory on my computer, whether it be through bluetooth or wifi or 3G network? I've tried to search for possibilities but I am unsure as to what my options are.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The file to install the required driver(s): LG_USB_Drivers_All.4.9.7.exe and that will allow you to use the USB connection with your computer. I had to execute a reset on the laptop in order for it to work and it seems that a reset of the laptop is required every time...

Franly I recommend an application similar to WebSharing File Transfer.

Let's say magically my SD card got destroyed by a rampant stampede of buffalo and the data on it is beyond recovery. I'd be in a predicament but WAIT! I have the data accessible on my desktop so everything is dandy and well!

Is there a possibility that I can sync my SD card with a directory on my computer, whether it be through bluetooth or wifi or 3G network? I've tried to search for possibilities but I am unsure as to what my options are.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Is an auto sync what you are looking for, or are you just saying you want to put whats on your computer onto the new Card?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital