E-mail notification not working

tlbice

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm new to androids and 2 weeks ago I got the LG Optimus S. Everything has been working fine and then yesterday it quit notifying me that I had new email in my yahoo account. I did not change any settings and verified that it is still set to notify me with a bell and icon. Any ideas? I powered it off and then back on and removed the sd card and reinstalled it and still nothing. I appreciate any help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm new to androids and 2 weeks ago I got the LG Optimus S. Everything has been working fine and then yesterday it quit notifying me that I had new email in my yahoo account. I did not change any settings and verified that it is still set to notify me with a bell and icon. Any ideas? I powered it off and then back on and removed the sd card and reinstalled it and still nothing. I appreciate any help.

Go to settings>accounts & sync> make sure background data is checked and auto sync is checked,,,then look below at your emails accounts click on them make sure mail sync option is checked.

Reactions: tlbice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech