How to use Voice Dialer

VMH

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi I just got a LG Optimus S. I want to use the Voice Dialer to make phone calls. When I push on the button and follow the prompts on how to say "Call...." (someone from my contact list) it just keeps listening.

I looked in the User's Guide and it says on page 29 of the manual "You can also make calls from your Contacts list (page 46), from the Call log, and using Voice Dialer. For more information about Voice Dialer, please see the comprehensive User Guide for the Optimus STM online." I cannot find a comprehensive User Guide only the "regular" User Guide.

Any tips on how to use Voice Dialer or a link to the comprehensive User's Guide?

Thanks

VMH

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
No. That is the one that I already have that says to go to the comprehensive version of the User's Guide.

But thanks anyway.

VMH

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
OK Also I found out what the problem was though the answer was not in the comprehensive manual either. When I am at home I connect my mobile phones with a Gigaset One so that all incoming calls are routed to the 4 home extensions I have (this way I don't have to carry the mobile around with me..I'm not waiting with bated breath for text messages! ). When it is attached to the Gigaset One the Voice Dialer on the LG Optimus S does not work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski