widget toggle in notification bar?

twobit

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Was looking at GF's Epic and vary cool bluetooth,4g,wifi,etc toggle in the notification bar.. handy .. anyway to make this a addon for current roms? or a separate app?

nikc4

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The CM7 Rom has this. You can customize which toggles show up, how they toggle (for example, does the sound toggle between Vibrate/Full Volume or Silent/Full Volume+Vibrate) and whether to close the notifications bar automatically when you use a toggle. Pretty Useful.

nikc4

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip nikc4. I'm on thunderom currently and need to bring myself to try CM7 :)

I strongly encourage checking CM7 out. I tried it, telling myself going in that i would revert back to ThundeROM, and simply couldn't go back. The lockscreen controls, notification bar widget, theme chooser, being able to connect a wii controller (my favorite reason :) ), native overclock and jit control, etc., were all too much for me to switch back.

wow fantastic. My biggest fear with trying CM7 however is that the hot spot with Quicksettings exploit wont work.

Most of the wireless tethers work just fine. You just can't use the one that comes with cm7.

Young_Bon

Banned
Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Wireless tether from the market works with CM7.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

:-*Thanks for responding,

I could use a app such as Wifitether, but then I would not be able to tether to my PS3:'(, because it cant connect to AD-HOC networks that apps like Wifithether broadcast. Which is why I most likely have to stay with legoROM:-\