Clocks aren't keeping up!

Timmy B

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Lately the clocks aren't keeping the correct time. The time in the status bar is especially behind. The time on the clock app is a bit better about being more accurate but it's still off and it takes a while before they both catch up and display the correct time.
Haven't had this problem before and I haven't changed any of the system settings that would effect the time so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Any suggestions?
:-\

Last edited:

zefie

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Lately the clocks aren't keeping the correct time. The time in the status bar is especially behind. The time on the desktop is a bit better about being more accurate but it's still off and it takes a while before they both catch up and display the correct time.
Haven't had this problem before and I haven't changes any of the system settings that would effect the time so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Any suggestions?
:-\

I've never seen that on android but I've seen that on Windows Mobile alot >.>

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You need to reboot the device. That's sound like a glitch in the Android system.

Note: A restart should be done at least every other day on the device

Good luck.

Timmy B

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ah ok, I was thinking rebooting the phone involved something a little different. I think I can handle that. Thanks for the help guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21