1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Hydro Rom

Default [?] What happens to my paid apps if i replace my phone

Ok so this may be a dumb question but, if i buy an app... and my phone turns into a brick... or i do a complete wipe, can i re-download the app or is it gone?? and if a can re-download it do i have to pay again??

the app will be waiting in the market for you to re-download after you login with your Google credentials.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Thanked by 2:
    KalumsNchaka 
    HKM
    Banned

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

You can redownload it many times as you want later times, new updates, ect long as you have access to the same account.

Sent from my HTC Glacier via WiFi
    Thanked by:
    Kalums 
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Hydro Rom

Thx guys
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Hydro Rom

on that note does anyone know if there is a free keyboard out there that does predictive as well as Swiftkey?

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    ROM
    Certified Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Kalums View Post
    on that note does anyone know if there is a free keyboard out there that does predictive as well as Swiftkey?
    Not for free. The consensus of most android users that have used it is Smart Keyboard PRO is the best. It's about the same price as SwiftKey. An interesting free keyboard is Thickbuttons.

Honestly though, if you're hard up enough to not be able to drop a little coin on an app, get a paper route.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Hydro Rom

Quote Originally Posted by bloodbought View Post
    Not for free. The consensus of most android users that have used it is Smart Keyboard PRO is the best. It's about the same price as SwiftKey. An interesting free keyboard is Thickbuttons.

Honestly though, if you're hard up enough to not be able to drop a little coin on an app, get a paper route.
    Sure as soon as you let me know of one that can match my 19$ an hour.
    seriously though i'm actually saving all my pennies, my wife and i have TWINS on the way.

Edit: the job i have now.. i'm already up and running when the paper route starts...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalums View Post
    seriously though i'm actually saving all my pennies, my wife and i have TWINS on the way.
    grats!
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Thanked by:
    Kalums 
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    Hydro Rom

THX KSmith!